FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
PURECAM ONLINE STORE SHOPPING POLICY
Effective Jan 1st, 2019
The policy on this page only applied to Orders, Payments, Shipping, Returns (Replacement or Refund) that sold and shipped by this website, ShopPureCam.com only. This does not apply to any orders, payment, shipping, and returns that the customers purchased from online stores, brick & mortar stores, and online marketplaces that operated by PureGear's and PureCam's authorized dealers and resellers.
1.1 Can I order by phone?
Unfortunately, we do not take orders over the phone at this time. However, you may order directly from our online website or on your smartphone.
1.2 I cannot find the answers to my questions, how do I reach customer service?
There are several ways to find the answers to the questions you may have. Visit our Support page or the Product Q&A tab of the product page. You may use our Live Chat to chat with our customer service team from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, or to fill out Contact Us form.
1.3 My order has not arrived
Please login to your online account, click on Orders to find the order status and tracking number. Please also check your email inbox or spam box to find out if our customer service team has emailed you with order status. Orders with multiple items may be shipped from different warehouses and arrive in different boxes on different dates.
1.4 Can I modify or cancel my order?
Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after you have placed it with us.
1.5 What are your warranty policy and process?
Our PureCam products normally carry a 1-year warranty with conditions. Please find out the warranty details of each product on its product details page. For the warranty process, please visit our Product Registration and Warranty Claim page.
1.6 Are my privacy and personal information secure on your site?
1.7 What safety & security technology your website uses?
PureCam uses secure socket layer (SSL) software, the industry standard and among the best software available today, for secure e-commerce transactions. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
2.1 What kind of payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit/debit card (Visa, Master), Discover, American Express, and online payment (Paypal). We do not accept cash, check on delivery (COD), check, and money order. You should see our company name "Pure Gear" in your credit/debit card statement.
2.2 If I return my order and request a refund, how soon will I get my money back?
If your return meeting our requirements and qualifies for a refund, our customer service team will process the refund back to your original payment method within 24 hours from the date we email you the notifications of refund approval.
3.1 What is your order handling time?
We process your order whenever we receive it during the business weekday with the daily cut off time at 12 pm and ship out at 4:30 pm on the same day. Order received after 12 pm will be processed and shipped out on the next business day. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day. If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2 business days. Orders with out of stock item(s) may take an additional 5 business days to process and ship.
3.2 What kind of shipping options do you offer?
We offer FREE Ground to all 48 states in the USA. Unfortunately, we don't offer free shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories include American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Feel free to put the product into the shopping cart to check for the shipping rates, expedited shipping or to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories. We don't ship to APO/FPO.
All package requires an adult signature as proof of delivery.
3.3 I think my package was lost or stolen, what should I do now?
PureCam is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. The carrier will not leave your order without somebody's signature at the delivery address. If you believe your package may have been lost or stolen, please contact our customer service team so we can assist you.
3.4 Do you ship to countries other than the USA?
We are sorry that we only ship to the USA at this moment.
4.0 RETURNS, REPLACEMENT, REFUNDS
These are PureCam return guidelines applicable only to products "sold and shipped by ShopPureCam.com". All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
4.1 Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. For U.S. customers, you may obtain an RMA number by contacting PureCam Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
4.2 Return & Refund
Standard return & refund policy is 30 days from the day you receive the order from us. Return shipping labels are free within the return policy period and can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service via Contact Us page - make sure you choose the appropriate Subject. Our Customer Service will contact you back via email or call once they received your request. PureCam does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at the returns address destination, therefore, no inspection and refund can be processed. If your return request meeting our requirements and qualifies for a refund, our customer service team will process the refund back to your original payment method within 24 hours from the date we email you the notifications of refund approval.
Products that are received by PureCam in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return & refund and may be rejected at your own cost to ship it back to you:
- Any product not purchased directly from ShopPureCam.com, or can't provide proof of purchase from ShopPureCam.com
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
4.3 Return & Replacement
- If the product you receive is defective or damaged during the delivery process, since you purchased our product from ShopPureCam.com directly, your product warranty will kick in the moment you receive the order.
- All orders that purchased from ShopPureCam.com will be automatically registered after 7 days the product has been shipped. Customer will receive an email notification to login to his/her online account to complete some extra fields.
- All return and replacement request must start with an online Product Registration within the first 30 days after receiving your order. This registration requires you to have an online account and login onto ShopPureCam.com. After the registration has been approved, you will receive an email confirmation. You will log back into your online account on ShopPureCam.com and submit a replacement request via My Claimed Warranties page.
- If your return & replacement is because the product was damaged during the delivery, our Customer Service will email you after receiving your replacement request. You may be requested to provide some pictures, documents or any proof via email so that we can deal with the carrier for such damages during delivery.
- In order to process your warranty replacement request, you will need to mail the product back to us. Our Customer Service will email you instructions on how to return the product back to us along with RMA number and a return shipping label. We suggest you keep the retail packaging and shipping box for at least 30 days so that you can re-use the shipping box for the return shipping.
- Products that are received by PureCam in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return & replacement and may be rejected at your own cost to ship it back to you:
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return & replacement.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable IMEI or DID label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product which the defects or damage caused by customer error.
4.4 Received Incorrect Item
We are sorry for shipping you the incorrect item. Please contact our Customer Service via Live Chat, Call, or fill out the web form on Contact Us page. Our Customer Service will provide further instructions on how to correct this mistake. You may be requested to provide some pictures to show the incorrect item we have shipped you, which should cover the product retail packaging, UPC barcode, and if you already open the retail packaging, we need the actual product picture as well.
4.5 Order is Missing Items or Parts
Please follow the instructions in "Receive Incorrect Item" above