The Apple MFI Program is licensing
program for iOs devices accessories and
technologies manufactured by third-party
companies like PureGear.
APPLE WATCH CHARGER
HAVING LFI LOGO ON THE PRODUCT MEANS
MFi Certification Process
Efficient Transmission and Charging
The Lgihtning connector that iPhones, iPods and iPads uses and The Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Module that Apple Watch uses are the poprietary connectors created by Apple. Inside each connector/Module is a tiny authentication chip that tells your device it's Apple MFi Certified.
MFI CERTIFIED PRODUCT VS NON-MFI CERTIFIED PRODUCTS
MFi Certified Products
- Certified ti meet Apple performance standards
- Will charge iOS devices at its full potential
Non-MFi Certified Products
- Could damage iOS device
- Might not charge the iOS devices at its full potential
- The accessory might be easily damaged
- The connector/module might get very/hot, might not fit properly into iOs device
- Might not be able to sync or charge iOS device
HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE PRODUCT IS APPLE CERTIFIED?
THE FINAL PRODUCT - MFI CERTIFIED
Alot of effort is required to
earn the "Made for Apple"
logo but its worth the time.
The MFi logo on the packaging
is a symbol of Quality and